Thursday, April 21, 2011

A whole new room

After 10 years of marriage we finally splurged and bought a comforter. We have just been using blanket that people made for us for our wedding. I really liked this comforter plus it came with a bonus we had to paint. Jason painted our room blue when we first moved in. I never really liked it to much. We do need to buy some pillows for the shams still. The room seems so grown up that I even took my superman blanket that I usually keep at the foot of the bed off. I am like a little kid with my special blanket that Wendy gave me when we were in college. Now it has to hide under my bed. I love the look of our room now.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look. Paint makes a huge difference huh?! How fun to get a new comforter! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like comforter. It was really fun to hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. patsy says the room looks really nice. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that Jason made quick work of your little project. Would he like to come paint my house!? I love the new look. I still see a little bit of Superman in the room, however...YAY.

    ReplyDelete