I loved going to Kaysville a visiting my Grandma's. They met Esther for the first time. We walked to the cemetery with my grandma Beck and visited the graves of both my grandpa's. That was a learning experience for the kids. They had so many questions. Ethan and Eli had fun racking in Grandma Beck's back yard. They said they were doing service.
We went to Uncle Allen's for dinner. The kids loved roasting hot dogs for dinner. Allen took them on a little ride on the motorcycle. Ethan and Eli thought they were so cool. I love Ethan's smile in this picture. I made Ande go. She just whined for her Duckie the whole time.
Dinosaur park with Afton and Jack. The bottom pictures the boys are digging for dinosaurs in a big sandbox.



Thanks for posting some fun pics. Looks great. I wanna see some of the wedding do you have some?
ReplyDelete