
Esther is growing so much. She is a very sweet girl. I love her smiles. I had to add this picture with her and Eli. I love her expression. She is always a little nervous when Eli comes around her. He is a touchy, loving guy. He is alway trying to hug, kiss or just in Esther's face. She doesn't like it. She is complete opposite of Eli. She would rather not be touched. She is a really good baby during the day but the night is a different story. She will cry for about two hours. Jason and I will trade off working with her. Well this last week we discovered that if you put her down she is fine. She would rather just be on her own. We can put her to bed when she is awake. She will just lay their till she fall asleep. That has made our life a lot easier.
She hates going up and down stairs. Every time we go up or down the stairs her whole body tightens up and her is a dark shade of red. I fell sorry for her because we have a lot of stairs.
We love our Ese.
What is it with the stairs and babies? JP does the exact same thing. Glad you figured out her preferred night-time routine! :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed that Jack did the same thing on stairs when he was little. Albany just tightens up. I wonder what they are thinking. Cute pictures. Can't wait to see them in person
ReplyDeleteThe rock climbing was so fun and so cheap it was $11 for unlimited climbing and shoes! it is in ogden and Fatcatz it is called Irock.
ReplyDelete