Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holidazzle Parade

I love our family tradition of going to the Holidazzle parade. This year we went in on my mom's birthday. We had a great time. The Holidazzle is downtown Minneapolis. It is a about a 30 minute parade of light featuring fairy tale stories. Only in MN is their a parade outside in December.
Happy BirthdayMOM!!!

As we were starting this evening I told Jason I was excited for the events of the weekend. It is my niece Maggie's blessing this Sunday. We got a hotel in St. Cloud for Saturday night. Well, with the blizzard and 18 inches of snow we canceled our hotel stay. Our church is cancel for tomorrow so we are not sure if we are going to make it to Maggie's blessing. The kids are really bummed out. We will see what happens. It sure has been fun to watch the falling and blowing snow though the window today.

1 comment:

  1. cute pics all bundled up looks like a really fun night and great way to spend stephs birthday.

    ReplyDelete