
This is my Star Wars lego guy. He could play Star Wars lego for hours. I am not sure what is more important the legos or the instructions. He will look at the instructions over, over and over. Every time we go to Target he want to stop and check out the Star War legos area ( make sure nothing has changed). When we were shopping the other day I told him he could pick out a shirt he was so excited. After we bought it he would tell everyone we saw that he got a Star War lego shirt. Eli couldn't wait to show grandpa, uncle Landon and uncle Phil his new shirt. I love my lego guy.
We have a star wars lego love affair at our house too!
ReplyDeleteEli, uncle Hans likes your star wars lego shirt too.. Next time you build something take a picture for me and have mom or dad put it on the blog....
ReplyDelete