We have been trying to think of fun and different dates. Last Friday Jason and I went to the shooting range together for our date. I have never been interested in shooting a gun. I thought I would try one of Jason's hobbies. When we first got there I felt pretty uncomfortable, Plus I was still feeling sick and I had just had a long not so great discussion with my daycare mom. Shooting is a lot simpler than I thought. I was expecting the gun to be awkard or jerky when shooting but it wasn't. I actually was hitting the target well. Its to bad that we didn't take a picture of how cute I look in those safety glass and ear protection.
Jason's thoughts: Well, what can I say - my wife at a shooting range - now that has to be a great image. Yes, its true, she is actually a pretty good shot. Granted it was only a .22, so a .45 or something like that would have been a whole different story. She did look like a dear in the headlights at first and even fired a round unintentionally, which nearly drilled a hole through the shooting shelf, but no worries - we all came out alive and happy. Yes, she was cute in the glasses and ear protection. Way to go Sarah for doing something that I thought you would never, ever do!
Dang, what happened with Avery's mom? Is everything o.k.?
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun that night. Let us know when you want to go out again!
That's awesome! Way to go sarah!
ReplyDeleteHa, I can picture it. Awesome!
ReplyDelete