I really like his preschool. It a Lutheran school. He learns a bible story even time. It is neat to hear what he is learning.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Eli's Christmas program
Eli was so excited for his Christmas program. He knew all the songs and poems. He would say them all the time with so much excitement. When it came time for the program this is how he look.
I don't think he said a work the whole time and only did a little of the actions. He is not going to be our entertainer. Their are 13 in his class. They all lined up on the chairs and preformed for us. Maybe he was a little nervous because dad, grandma and grandpa Anderson were their. They even sang happy birthday to Jesus.
I really like his preschool. It a Lutheran school. He learns a bible story even time. It is neat to hear what he is learning.
I really like his preschool. It a Lutheran school. He learns a bible story even time. It is neat to hear what he is learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment