Thursday, October 29, 2009
Apple Orchard
It is hard for me to pin down a favorite season. There are things about each season that I love but autumn is my favorite. I love the changing of the leaves, the harvest and the changing of the weather. One of my favorite autumn tradition is going to the apple orchard. It seems like life is busy and the weather has been rainy. I didn't think we would make it this year. We did!! Ethan was a little bummed we went during school.
We went with my mom and Landon after preschool. We have gone to the same one every year (Minnesota Harvest). It is our favorite. I love the beautiful drive though the leaves to get there. The picture is of us going on the tractor ride to pick apples.
The kids were trying thier best to be great apple pickers. They even sampled some apples while we were out picking. We had an fun afternoon. Thanks mom and Landon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love apple orchards! I still have the pic of you mom and i at the orchard the weekend you came to get engaged.
ReplyDelete