As usual, the fourth is a busy time for us. Ethan's birthday is on the 5th, so we decided to go nuts this year. First, we started off with a trip to the zoo on the 3rd. This sort of kicked off my summer. It seems like I have been so busy since school got out (doing summer school, many projects around the house and a few projects out of the house), so I don't feel like summer has started, at least not until the trip to the zoo. Here are some pics:
Ande was not too sure about the experience.
But, isn't she so cute...
The next day, we went to the Apple Valley Parade for the 4th. This is a tradition for us. The weather was perfect and the kids loved the entire thing. Not once did they get tired or want to go home. Even Ande, although scared at the beginning, got way into it. She waved her flag and most of the time was half-way out into the street.
Finally, we celebrated Ethan's birthday on Sunday. He loves Star Wars. If you would have asked me if I would be centering my whole life around Star Wars ten years ago, I would have laughed at you. Now that is all that Ethan talks about.
Ethan I am so glad you had a good birthday. Tyler likes star wars too, he has a lite saber that he likes to play with.
ReplyDeleteFrom Tyler - Happy birthday I love you I like your cake and wish I could have come to your party because I like star wars too.
ReplyDelete