Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I was abducted by aliens

Yes I was abducted by aliens over the last month but I am back with little brain damage. I have been involved in The Host by Stephanie Meyer. She is a good author. It was a very interesting book. Her books are rather long in fact I was reading it while in Utah and my brother-in-law kept asking how the dictionary reading was going. Now that I am back here on planet earth summer is coming to an end for us. School is beginning next week which means Jason is going back to work. He will be teaching between two elementaries. One of the elementaries will be at Ethan's school. That will be interesting for those two. I am sure it will take some time for Jason to get use to life at an elementary school. I have started daycare again with a sweet little girl(Avery). She is getting use to the boys. Ethan is very excited for school to start next week. Eli still our little handful but oh so sweet. Ande is moving all over the place trying her best to keep up with her brother. It is cute to watch her get around cuz she is so small. It is nice to be back you will be hearing for us more often.

3 comments:

  1. I finally gave in and started reading her books. Andfor not being a reader by choice I am finding it hard to put them down!

    So where is Jason at now? I hope school goes well for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for ethan on his first day of school. Ande is a cute little crawler and what can we say about eli, well he is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, so many people love this series. I really need to read them. We'll see I guess.

    ReplyDelete