Friday, October 15, 2010

Eli's 5 Birthday

Eli had a great birthday. We made cupcakes to bring to preschool. He has been counting down for the last week. He was so excited when he woke up. Poor guy I had his presents wrapped and I left them on the entertainment center all day. Torture for a "medium" guy. He choose eggs for his birthday breakfast. I had a asked when I went shopping what he wanted for his birthday dinner. He said let me think about it. Eli choose BBQ chicken. Jason BBQ chicken and potatoes for us. Our salad guy had to have salad with his meal. Grandma and grandpa came over and celebrated with us. He loved his presents. Well except the shoes. After he opened them he said that he wasn't to excited about them. Funny, the truthfulness of kids. He got army guys, tank, fireboat rescue stuff and puzzle. He got dinosaur train game and a new Sunday outfit from Grandma and grandpa Anderson. Grandma and grandpa Hunt remember he has been wanting some farm tractors. It was so fun to watch his excitement and smiles. I love you Eli. I believe he is already 5. Happy birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Sound like a lot of fun! Wish i could have been there. Eli your such a sweet "medium guy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure gald you had such a great birthday. Sorry I forgot to call. I love you, Eli. Love Grandma Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sarah i had to get a new blog and it is bryaimtueller

    ReplyDelete