Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ande's 15 month check up

Yes, she really is 16 months I am a little slow getting her to the doctor. Maybe it has been for a good reason she didn't like it at all. She screamed the whole time the doctor was checking out her body and immediately stopped when the doctor was done. The doctor was asking questions to understand how mobile she is. I told him there is no problem there she loves climbing her brothers bunk bed ladder and getting on the top of the bed. When she is at the top she just beams( like look how cool I am). She loves playing at the parks.

Here are her stats:

Weight: 19lbs 8oz 4%
Length: 32in 80%
Head: 18in 35%

The doctor said she is what we call "petite".


We love our little girl.

1 comment:

  1. and a cute petite girl she is! She has such a sweet personality! Love ya ande

    ReplyDelete