Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Eli's bad night

So last night when we went to bed Eli's face looked just fine. The first thing I say to Eli when he wakes up is what happen to your face. I feel like an awful mom, my kid wakes up with his face all scraped and I don't know why.

I vaguely remember him crying in the night and waking up Ande. They were all three in Ande's room cuz we just had carpet put in our basement yesterday. Well I was so tired cuz I had gotten home the night before at 1:30 a.m coming back from Utah. I wasn't even acknowledging thier were kids crying . Jason went and comforted both the kids and got them back to sleep. When he came back to bed he said the he thought Eli had fallen out of bed.
He is the tough, brave guy who likes to sleep on the top bunk with the rails. I'm not sure how he could have fallen. I am thinking he must have been climbing down the ladder and fallen. Poor guy I feel awful when I look at him with his carpet burned face. Silly guy can't remember it happening and insists that it happen yesterday when he bumped his head helping Avari get a kleenex. He gets mad at me when I suggest otherwise.

4 comments:

  1. That's really sad but you are a wonderful mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's sad. Luckily, their memory doesn't last long so he won't remember anyone's reaction to it. It was fun to see you. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli you are too funny, i hope it heals soon.

    ReplyDelete