She is so cute!! I am sure those brothers are the best motivaters too. So I have to tell you guys something funny...Noah and I have been playing around with name ideas depending on if it is a boy or a girl and at the top of our list for boys is Ethan. I remembered that was your oldest boy's name and then of course your younger shares Eli's! I guess we have good taste in names don't we.
Great video, every time you said what are you laughing at and your kids laughed so did our kids. Cute kids.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! I am sure those brothers are the best motivaters too. So I have to tell you guys something funny...Noah and I have been playing around with name ideas depending on if it is a boy or a girl and at the top of our list for boys is Ethan. I remembered that was your oldest boy's name and then of course your younger shares Eli's! I guess we have good taste in names don't we.
ReplyDeleteCute can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDelete