Saturday, October 18, 2008
8 Years Ago.......
I have always enjoyed Autumn time. I guess it would be my favorite season. Eight years ago this season it became a little closer to my heart.
What happened 8 eight years ago? Jason ask me to marry him as we were walking though the beautiful fall foliage of Lakefront. I must have been very much in love because I didn't see it coming. Needless to say I was speechless. Here is us 8 years later trying to reminence as we walked around Lakefront.
It is some what different this time around as we are managing the talking, running, yelling, look at me or this and the cute baby babble. I love those three precious kids with all my heart. They may try me and test my patience at times, but I love each one of them for the cute personalities. I love Ethan and how he tries to make the peace in the home. I love Eli his adventurous spirit, so sweet and lovable. Ande is so happy watching us and laughing at her brothers. We enjoy our family. Thanks for popping the question Jason. I am glad I finally found my voice to reply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute. What fun memories....
ReplyDelete