Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our first blog


So, here we go. We decided to start blogging in order to keep closer contact with our family members and others that we have relationships with. This is our first entry. Many more will follow shortly, but to get off the ground you have to start somewhere.

5 comments:

  1. I am happy you guys started this! It makes it so fun for me to stay in contact with old "Wardies" this way! What did you guys decide as far as where you are going to be this next fall with Jason's job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Glad you're blogging, cute picture of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not sure what we are doing next year. Austin is a no because they took the job away from me. I'm still applying. Sleepy Eye closed this week, so maybe there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Noah says back....."I know man isn't that a shock I am now a prez?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Now I actually have a family member who is blogging. And we love to keep in touch better.

    ReplyDelete